Membership is open to all licensed doctors of chiropractic regardless of their affiliation or non-affiliation to ICA or any other national chiropractic association.
As parents become more aware of the benefits of chiropractic care for infants and children, and women realize how chiropractic can help them before, during and after pregnancy, it is imperative that doctors of chiropractic remain on the cutting edge of their professional skills. The ICA Pediatrics Council addresses this need and provides them with the appropriate education, resources and support.
Some of the benefits of membership:
- HORIZONS magazine that includes case studies, interesting articles and latest research relevant to children’s and women’s health, plus updates and information on Council activities
- Bi-monthly E-letter for members only
- Referral opportunities with listing of your name, practice address and phone number on the Council website DIRECTORY
- Discounted registration fees for Conferences, Symposiums and Seminars
- Discounts for ICA products and publications
- FREE subscription to the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Assistance with information related to chiropractic care for children
- Networking opportunities